• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For sale ads

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Wonder why Tony D’Agostino isn’t posting all his parts for sale here yet?

Maybe cause he might be buried by this RS clown?

He does.

Maybe cause he might be buried by this RS clown?
I don’t understand why there is so much animosity about Rob listing parts. If it betters the community as a whole and helps somebody find the parts they need, I would think that’s a good thing. If he over posts items, I would think that it’s probably because he has a lot of parts to sell, and he seems to have a good variety. It really doesn’t bother me, although there was a guy on FABO that had the same parts for sale for years at a time with no buyers, but still bumped them every 3 days because he could. Haven’t seen him in a long time, guess his thumbs got tired or something.

It's not just about listing parts. RS has a lot of great stuff but will never see another dime from me. No response to PM's after a sale. Ships a $1000 radiator with ZERO protection, excludes parts shown in his sale advert etc. Buy a Gold membership at least when you are clearly running a business.. and a Corvette one at that!

Auto Transport Service
Back