• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 68 Charger $16k NJ

E48BE3A3-12D4-4A6D-B79A-C146DDA86504.jpeg
Obvious scam. He is trolling for email addresses.

I seldom reply to these ads because they always feel like a scam but am I ever glad I did this time. It’s legit. I got several more pictures and a video of it running sent to me. It belongs to the widow of a war vet who just passed away and she’s a little hard up for cash as they didn’t have mortgage insurance. She needs the money to pay for the funeral and the mortgage for the next 8 months until she gets her footing again.

She’s not all that familiar with the selling process so the car has been left with the actual shipper who holds the car in escrow. I sent all the funds and now it is being released to me and is on its way with an enclosed transport team. I only had to pay an additional 4 grand for the transport so I’m all in for a little under 20 grand as the widow sold me the car for $15 grand even though I didn’t want or ask for a discount.

I can wait to see it in person for the first time! Only 2 weeks to wait until it gets here.

Hopefully, you didn't get scammed. 440'

You would think Streetside would know the difference between a 68 and a 70.

you r all wrong it is early prod 1970 built in aug all 70 parts werent at plant yet , because it is 1 of 1 it has very little value , I know this to be true because bartender down on Jersey waterfront told me .

Auto Transport Service
Back