• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale - Not Mine *** 68 charger r/t

metaldad

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
not mine!.
the price doesnt match the pictures. i guess the ratchet strap around the windshield is one of a kind and worth big munney.
302c9d_cf29b6ae67f8457ab1b439fe3a937b2d~mv2.webp

302c9d_e795b24feba04fa28df623fb03ab07c7~mv2.webp

https://www.soneffs.com/product-pag...-SZRPbJHAqOsn7VHxOaV5_jA0_dO80-LOWA8-HIi8YXJk
This is an incredible 1968 Dodge Charger R/T with matching number 440 magnum, matching number 4-speed transmission, original dana still wearing its 3:54, and diff lube tags.

This R/T comes with the holy grail of color combinations--LL1 body with C6W white bucket seat and console interior. LL1 is a medium dark turquoise metallic color, and since the interior code is C6W, that means it's a white deluxe bucket seat interior.

This magnificent project R/T is under restoration, and the anticipated sale price is $99,500 when completed. We would make a significant discount for pre-restoration completion purchase.

https://www.soneffs.com/product-pag...-SZRPbJHAqOsn7VHxOaV5_jA0_dO80-LOWA8-HIi8YXJk

Meth,, it’s a mofo

Who was it that decided that LL1 and white interior was the holy grail of colour combinations? I missed that vote.
Also, if you search their site they have cars in far better condition for less then half the price!

@Richard Cranium

He will most definitely buy this car!
He likes holy grail (choff choff ) colors
And major projects!

For real dude $45k .
Now I do see a valuable car numbers match RT 4 speed dana not bad but
That car probably needs a $100k resto to be worth $75k maybe 80k (I haven't looked at rt prices in awhile so I'm just assuming there about in this range still

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
This is an incredible 1968 Dodge Charger R/T with matching number 440 magnum, matching number 4-speed transmission, original dana still wearing its 3:54, and diff lube tags.

This R/T comes with the holy grail of color combinations--LL1 body with C6W white bucket seat and console interior. LL1 is a medium dark turquoise metallic color, and since the interior code is C6W, that means it's a white deluxe bucket seat interior.

This magnificent project R/T is under restoration, and the anticipated sale price is $99,500 when completed. We would make a significant discount for pre-restoration completion purchase.

upload_2020-10-12_19-30-16.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-30-44.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-31-3.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-31-32.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-31-49.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-32-21.png

upload_2020-10-12_19-32-44.png

Someone's been smoking the crack-pipe a little too much.
Can't wait to see how this turns out. :rofl:

Looking that shops' website over, they're obviously impressed with themselves out there in Denver.
"Mile high", indeed...somebody is for sure.
That joint reminds me of going to a restaurant that prides itself on having a 5-star chef or unique
atmosphere - it's still a $6 burger you're having, but it costs double that there because of the "ambience".

I think the contact high got them.... I dig the car but seriously.. maybe it was crack they smoked? WT....

I sold my ‘68 Coronet R/T to him and I know he prices these cars based not so much on their value but how much he wants to restore them.

That joint reminds me of going to a restaurant that prides itself on having a 5-star chef or unique
atmosphere - it's still a $6 burger you're having, but it costs double that there because of the "ambience".
And maybe a lot more depending upon how you pronounce the word 'ambience' :lol:

I'm by far not an expert on B bodies but I'm not stupid either. 45K?...HaHa HaHa

I believe it will cost at least $75K-$80K+ to restore this Charger properly ?
thereby....
making the $45K initial outlay a very poor investment ?

Auto Transport Service
Back