• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale -*Not Mine*- 74 Charger 1 owner Barnfind

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
I'm in a lot of Mopar dealers and I happened in one today, in middle-of-nowhere, OH, and happened to see this one owner, bought new at this dealer, SUPPOSEDLY, and had been put in storage in 91 or so, original paint,interior is perfect, ice cold air, 318 auto. They want 15,900 for it, which for a turn key classic that needs nothing, I thought it was a fair deal. Hoping to help someone on here get a nice car that deserves to be preserved. Owned by an elderly couple(they bought it new), again, supposedly. Dealer is Schaffer-Danhoff. Good luck. Has 8x k miles
20220623_163024.jpg
20220623_163003.jpg
20220623_163127.jpg
20220623_163047.jpg
20220623_163014.jpg

Alright now. One of us needs to get that. That car is a sweet original. Sadly I’m tapped out after buying 2 in the last 2 years

$15,900 is a deal for that car in this market. Hopefully someone here gets it before we see it on ebay over and over again for $37,500.

Nice looking car, but why does it seem that only the cars with green & green interiors survive?

Last edited:
If I leave the race early enough tomorrow, I'll swing by and get more pictures, and see about opening hood and decklid to take pics. If my wife wouldn't kill me, I'd jump on this. How many chances in a lifetime do you get to buy a one owner 48 yo car? And one you can drive home?

I'm really surprised that's not in the Wellborn collection. Regardless, I bought a powerball ticket tonight, and if I win, I will be making some calls lol.

Happy its not closer, I don't need another car :lol:

The car has been SOLD to me! I went to Ohio today to pick it up and it's sitting in my driveway in NE Michigan. Thanks for the heads up about this special find! The brakes are hanging up, but it's every bit as nice as it looks in the pictures if not better! Solid Car!

The car has been SOLD to me! I went to Ohio today to pick it up and it's sitting in my driveway in NE Michigan. Thanks for the heads up about this special find! The brakes are hanging up, but it's every bit as nice as it looks in the pictures if not better! Solid Car!
Glad you got it. It is truly a one of a kind opportunity. Make sure to start a thread on it and post pictures of it all over.

Nice! Glad to see someone here buy it!

This beautiful original 1974 Charger SE one owner car does need a little work on it though. It was in storage for more and 32 years and the brakes are hanging up on it a little and that can be expected for that period of time. This car was also professionally undercoated when new and the owner must have been friends with the undercoating guy, they really did a super job on it. I've got in mind some day 2 updates on it, especially those skinny black wall tires and the full wheel covers will be going away for something way more cosmetically appealing. I'll hang onto anything I take off of it though and it really needs a good tune up too. I'll try to remember to post some pictures later on of what it looked like when I brought it home and after I make a few changes on it. Hopefully this car will help pull me out of the funk I've been in since selling my 1965 Plymouth Satellite multiple show winning 426 Street Wedge 4 Speed car 2 years ago that is shown in my posts. The decision to sell that car was based on some phony information at the time concerning my future and I've been pretty pissed off ever since I found that out. Take Care, Charlie.

Charlie.
I am happy to hear that you got that Charger. Enjoy.

Auto Transport Service
Back