• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale - Not Mine *** Coronet R/T Convertible. ?

147 convertible Coronet 500s, with the 383cid 2 barrel engine, were produced in 1970.

It’s not a real R/T, read the description, he is grasping for more money. A Coronet R/T package. Have all paperwork. LOL

yes a real R/T gets a 150 speedo on either dash type.

IT's very painful... Some people should post FOR SALE and stop there.. Holy ****!!

no AMD does not make quarter panels for 1970 Coronets.

Sherman is the only company who produces quarters for the 70 Coronet (if they still do)

Carsten
Must have been thinking Plymouth Roadrunner/GTX.. My bad.
amd70.png

it's a A/C car to. It's a rare car!!! Top goes down price goes up.

1970 dodge cor.jpeg

Last edited:
well,he didnt make any requests and sent me these.
the fender tag is scary looking...motor looks to be original.

0639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=VCCvWLsnjW4AX-AhCyg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

7158_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=nPBs6p3t_RYAX-YXE3w&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

00&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=Apqu8n5sKREAX_xG4uJ&tn=LKbCR3iFz-I0xAnn&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

2981_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=P0Yuizrx6NMAX9BUXR6&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

8511_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=J70lD_2Fc3QAX-G2H_q&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Makes me think I got a deal on my '69 R/T Convertible (non-numbers matching 440 4-speed.) Paid $20,000 for it 20 years ago.

CoronetAtBandimere2014 (2).jpg

There's a big coincidence going on here. You guys know I bought that 1970 Coronet 500 out of New Mexico a few days ago. Not a convertible though. The guy was asking $12,500. It was off-white with a white bucket seat interior. The interior was roasted by the New Mexico sun but it looked real original and all the parts are there. 383 2 bbl. After hemming and hawing, we settled on a price of $9,500. I gave him a thousand cash down payment and the rest this weekend.

My son is a Mopar guy too and he's going to pick it up with our trailer and his Dodge 2500 Cummings and drag it over the Rocky Mountains to me here in Colorado Springs and give the guy the rest of the money. Another weird part is sent me a link today because it was featured on that Barn Finds site right before I bought it but I didn't know that. I was supposed to go with him but I just got hit hard with the Omicron virus 2 days ago. I hope I don't die before it gets here! I would like to find a Super Bee bulge hood, which you guys educated me on just a few days ago. I think the dents will pull out and the rust is a line about 3/4" wide by 5" long behind both rear wheel wells. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

I noticed a lot of rust-free old cars down in Las Vegas, NM. I told him to stay in touch. He thinks there's a 'Cuda coming up soon.

On the comments on the Barn Finds site, they said the original Red Dawn was filmed there. Loved that movie.

I give a lot more info on the car when it gets here.

Code Description
WP27
W = Dodge Coronet / Charger
P = Premium
27 = Convertible
LOG
L = 383 290HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
0 = 1970
G = St. Louis, MO, USA
194252 Sequence Number '194252'

Factory big block convertible with AC and bucket seats.

What's not to love?

Factory big block convertible with AC and bucket seats.

What's not to love?

The AC. :D
The factory setup is overweight, cluttered, and was either ice cold or off. I’d go with a modern system and mount the compressor low, and out of the way if I had to have air.

they made 67, 1970 Coronet 500 Convertibles with the N code 383 Magnum

I am resisting buying this car,my New Years resolution was no more buying basketcase project cars!

If for nothing else, I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought that car just for those mint front fenders......Superbird parts. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back