• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the gearhead who has everything: over at BAT

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1942-chrysler-m4a4-sherman/

C7CECCC1-1116-4B94-BB28-7C6F894FEA95.png

That’s one way to be king !!

You wouldn’t want to kick the tires on that used vehicle. By the way, what kind of mileage can one expect?

That rascal might prove useful up here on the ridge. :elmer:

Well, it's not #s matching and it admittedly has a turret issue so the search continues.
But it would make one hell of a no trespassing sign.

Imagine that on the highway, road rage would be a thing of the past. Cut me off will ya? Target that car and fire when ready!!!

Tanks for posting that pic Imperial! Looks like it's doing a really nice lawn job!!

The real question is who has a trailer and tow package capable of hauling it?

I would drive it daily......... will upload my prison #asap.....?

Well, it does qualify as a true Mopar for when you want to go to shows. Besides, who's gonna argue with you!! :lol:

Green:D

This thing could be classified as a Mopar, with the appropriate power pack. Sherman's came with a variety of motive power, depending on type. One of the versions was 5 Plymouth flat head 6's ganged together as a power pack. The Chrysler Museum that used to be at Auburn Hills, MI. had one of these set ups on display.

125-2545_IMG.JPG

125-2547_IMG.JPG

125-2546_IMG.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back