• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For those who use AdGuard software ....

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Can you please tell me if I am going to be ripped off buying that software ?

I took up the trial offer a while back, and it has expired. I clicked on the Subscription link, and it gave a decent price. When I go into pay for it, the price jumps up again...dramatically. WTF ????

Anyone have a similar situation with that software? I didn't buy it yet of course.

Advertised price in my currency...
upload_2020-7-15_9-0-9.png

And when I go to pay for it....
upload_2020-7-15_9-2-52.png

Both are for a One year personal license. :realcrazy:

I run it on my computers. Subscribed about two months ago for I think $30.00 U.S.D.
I used to use AdTrap and it worked fine until just before I got this new system. I have
no complaints. It doesn't stop everything, but 90% gets the boot! AdChoices is a wormy
hard to stop ad platform, so some of that gets through. Hope this helps!

Why not ust use Adblock plus browser plugin for chrome. I have it and it works great. Never paid a dime for it.

Kiwi,

The way I read it, the 3.79 is per MONTH but charged on an annual basis. So times 12 would be your 45.54 price for the total year.

I wonder what their definition of 'Lifetime' is? There are no pre-populated answers for that question in the help file.

Auto Transport Service
Back