• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For you that have your Road Runners and Coyotes

Red63440

Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Found this in an attic of a garage….going in the 64 Fury!

A4F6E50C-D1D2-4D24-AC1E-BAFA3C45180F.jpeg

Found two more!

I also found an Aurora HO slot car set in a box but it’s pretty much trash. I asked “Santa” for one of those every year but never got one. “Santa” probably figured sooner than later I would forget about it.

I will put the three I found on my back seat when traveling and maybe on the package tray when parked.

"Tasmanian Devil"

be cool in a Duster (he made a lil' tornado cloud when he went off)
for a Demon too

The down side of having a Road Runner is the lack of specific Plymouth Road Runner aftermarket stuff (due to licensing). You can find Dodge Super Bee Floor mats, for example, but try finding a Plymouth Road Runner mat. Same for hats, for example.
(Yes, I know there are a couple of generics, but very little good stuff, IMHO.)

The first Taz I found talks and vibrates in circles. Luckily the sound unit wasn’t destroyed by the leaking battery’s.

Can hear the coyotes at night. Good thing the cat is pure housecat, and the shepherds go out with one of us, though I think they can handle themselves.
Actually seen many more roadrunners than coyotes.

On my first trip to USA I bought a 'Talking ALF' for my little sister. She loved it....and she would play music cassettes of her favourite group at the time.....including that single from Tiffany.
You could play any standard music cassette in ALF. :lol:

upload_2022-3-17_19-57-51.jpeg

:rofl:

I also found an Aurora HO slot car set in a box but it’s pretty much trash. I asked “Santa” for one of those every year but never got one. “Santa” probably figured sooner than later I would forget about it.
i love the aurora HO cars wish i still had them

Auto Transport Service
Back