• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Your Consideration.....

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
should be interesting to see what some of them go for

have quite a few intriguing/interesting cars there

got the name Coyote Johnson, chasing them RoadRunners :poke:

Last edited:

source.gif

If any of you guys got cash that's burnin a hole in yer pocket......ya might want to check out this upcoming auction.

This is right next to my old stompin grounds in SW Iowa....I remember seeing some of these cars cruising around when I was young and sowin my wild oats!!!!

Now where's that PowerBall ticket.....LOL!

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auction/muscle-car-heaven-the-coyote-johnson-collection-auction/

I have purchased from that auction before, 1963 dodge 330...
Great people, she is truly on top of her game!

I thought at first that was RCs garage then realized the cars are too dusty and the barn looks like a shed....:poke:

Hopefully he had an inventory system to his madness? If parts are mixed matched? Maybe Sept 2020? But would definitely be fun to hang out. And see how auction goes. Auctions can be crazy.

If any of you guys got cash that's burnin a hole in yer pocket......ya might want to check out this upcoming auction.

This is right next to my old stompin grounds in SW Iowa....I remember seeing some of these cars cruising around when I was young and sowin my wild oats!!!!

Now where's that PowerBall ticket.....LOL!

http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/auction/muscle-car-heaven-the-coyote-johnson-collection-auction/
I live just under 50 miles from this auction. The 1968 Roadrunner 383 4 speed , I think, is the one I sold to him back around the mid 1990's. It was a driver. IIRC I sold it to him for a little over $2000. I knew he had a few cars stashed, but no idea he had this many. He didn't like people being on his property.....MO

Auto Transport Service
Back