• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forged in Fire knives

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone, besides me, ordered any knives from them? It’s been well over a week, almost 2, since I placed an order and I haven’t received any info on when I may get it. Calling is useless as they say they are slammed on a recorded message and my emails have gone unresponsive from them. I’m starting to get a little pissed about this.

I ordered the chef’s knives and clever.

I watch the series, like it very much and saw that you could buy some knives, so I did.

nope
never ordered any, a bit too pricey for my blood

I like the new series, Forged In Fire 'Beat The Judges'
I DVR it weds. nights

they're doing some cool knifes

Shippings a little slow from China.

Sorry, they are made in the USA.

Did some digging, and I can’t find any concrete that says they are US made, found some “forums” that say they are from China. So it looks like I’ve made a mistake, dammit!!!!

Last edited:
I am pretty sure the knives you ordered are mass produced pieces with little to do with the actual show. I also find the show entertaining as I grew up swinging a hammer in my fathers blacksmith shop.

Yep, made in China. This shot is from the eBay sales for the knives. At least they promise to ship within 24 hours...
upload_2020-6-19_18-10-54.png

Can’t get ahold of anyone to cancel it!

I just had a similar situation with another product. Tried to cancel with the cc company. They won’t do anything. I used PayPal and can’t get a hold of anyone there either. What a mess...

Good luck

PayPal sucks. That's a given. But if you didn't pay by Friend and Family they eventually should get you a refund if you don't get the product. Might take jumping through some hoops however. And yeah, good luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back