• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Former lurker, now a member

71newp

Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
I've have enjoyed reading the posts here, so I decided to join a few weeks ago. I do not currently own a b-body but I am hoping to change that in the near future. Two of the cars in which I learned to drive were B-bodies. A Cordoba in drivers-ed, and my parents Satellite Sebring Plus (2-dr, 318, auto, boring 'cause it wasn't a RR.) Right now my budget is telling me my next car (for hobby purposes) might be a 'Doba. Fortunately, there is one nearby that I hope to check out next week! Tim

I wish my drivers ed car was a Cordoba. Had to settle for a shadow. My parents had a cordoba when I was an early teen. It was gone by the time I turned driving age. Course we had a 68 dart then and I learned to drive on that. Welcome to fbbo. Look forward to pics of your project

Good luck I would steer you towards a 70 or older car just because there is no emissions junk that confuses everyone....

welcome to FBBO hope you get the doba keep us posted

Welcome. Hopefully the Doba has that fine corinthian leather.

I'm really hoping the doba has that fine factory rust proofing!!! But the leather would be good too!!! Does anyone know if the rust proofing was still offered in the mid 70's and if so the fender tag code?

Welcome from Minnesota and good luck on your future project.

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome. Hopefully the Doba has that fine corinthian leather.

LOL, "the plane boss, the plane!" Has anyone ever figured out what the hell Corinthian leather is? ...

Welcome to the site!

:thumbsup:

Corinthian leather is a fancy name for pleather like in the movie with Walter mathauw

welcome to FBBO, good luck with your ongoing search for a project

Auto Transport Service
Back