• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Former Lurker

PRND21

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello, finally decided to join after following this forum for a few years. I'm a central Indiana farmer with a Mopar addiction. I've got a 65 Belvedere 1 with a stroked 383 (449 ci) and a Tremec 5 spd. A 64 Savoy project and a 63 Fury that could be a driver with a little work. I hope I can be a benefit to this blog in the future.

Wow! you have a great addiction!! haha!

welcome aboard!!

so waddya farm? Beans? Corn?

Yep, corn, beans, a little hay. Got a couple of dogs and a wife that also likes cars.

Yep, corn, beans, a little hay. Got a couple of dogs and a wife that also likes cars.

that's a beautiful thing! congrats!

it's good to be diverse in Ag nowadays. It changes from day-to-day. never know when and what to hedge anymore!

Welcome to the forum. FBBO is the best on the net for b bodies. Looks like you have some sweet rides there. Glad you came out of the closet....

Welcome from Michigan, nice rides you have, glad you joined.

Many thanks to everybody's positive comments. Rick, the 449 is a .030 over 383 with an Eagle 3.9 in stroke crank. (Actually 448.8 depending on which formula you use.) Pulls like a bear from idle on up. I'm pretty happy with it.

Sweet rides. Thanks for joining and welcome from MI.

Auto Transport Service
Back