• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found A Set Of 68' RR Caps

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
I paid out the back sides for them. Only one bad spot from brushing a curb or something. But you have to really look to see it. Some minor anodize loss on the outer rings. I cleaned them up with some "Winol," and the shined up real nice. Sometimes you just gotta throw them bucks down, to get what you want.

I paid out the back sides for them. Only one bad spot from brushing a curb or something. But you have to really look to see it. Some minor anodize loss on the outer rings. I cleaned them up with some "Winol," and the shined up real nice. Sometimes you just gotta throw them bucks down, to get what you want.
Well let's seem um?

No pictures, but if this is a plea for what they look like, then go into the threads and find a set, and there you are. :thumbsup:

Me Too, in 68 I bought a new Roadrunner, and the first thing I did was put Cragars on it. I put the dog dish caps in a box and forgot about them, but I save everything !
I regret selling that car a few years later, and I have been looking for the same thing. Two weeks ago I found one, 383 4-speed like I had except different color. I bought it ! It has Cragars on it when I bought it. So now I am taking the red stripe tires with black steel wheels off of my 67 Coronet and putting them on the Roadrunner, with my original dog dish hub caps from that box in the garage. And the Cragars go on the Coronet. The Roadrunner is almost original, the Coronet not so much. The Coronet is my hot rod, a lot of performance parts.
I want the RR to be original as possible, and the Coronet my fast car. Joe

No pictures, but if this is a plea for what they look like, then go into the threads and find a set, and there you are. :thumbsup:
:mob: Well, why would you post something bragging on them if you're not going to show them? Sheesh.

8055773636_dc27d6e39e_b.jpg

I plea to no man. I just was thinking logically. You bought something and are telling us. What if you accidentally bought some '65 Valiant caps and no one knew cause you didn't post pictures. How embarrassing that would be at a car show

I plea to no man. I just was thinking logically. You bought something and are telling us. What if you accidentally bought some '65 Valiant caps and no one knew cause you didn't post pictures. How embarrassing that would be at a car show

Trust me, I know what I was looking for. I'm sorry guys got your feeling hurt because I didn't post a picture. But man, tough crowd here on the forum....

I'm not so easily offended, I was trying to be funny. I guess I have to include lol and smiley faces to indicate banter

Auto Transport Service
Back