• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found build sheet - 69 Satellite convertible

70SunFun

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Found build sheet - 69 Satellite convertible

I have the build/broadcast sheet for a 1969 Satellite convertible, VIN RH27F9G123403. Q5 paint code, black convertible top. It was found in my 69 Roadrunner convertible. I will need definite proof of current ownership, i.e. a copy of the title AND a current owner’s card or insurance card with this VIN on it with the same name on all documents. Free to the owner but they must pay for shipping in a USPS envelope so I don’t have to fold it. PM me if you currently own this car. West Mifflin, PA.

Now, hopefully someone can help me find my build/broadcast sheet, original 383 HP engine and 4 speed transmission for my 1970 Challenger R/T convertible, VIN JS27N0B255521. The original 383 HP engine and 4 speed transmission VIN stampings are 0B255521. I heard that near Chicago in the 1970s the original running 383 and 4 speed trans were both pulled together, and then a 1970 B body 440 HP and its matching 4 speed transmission were installed together. This engine/transmission might currently be in someone’s car or garage. If it’s in your car I’ll make it worth your while to buy and pull them. PM me if you have any information. Any leads are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back