• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND: Build Sheet for a 1969 Charger

TimP-69GTX

Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
FOUND 69 CHARGER BUILD SHEET:
The car (1969 GTX) was purchased in Illinois in 1978 and lived most of its days since the early 80's in Romeoville, ILL , in a garage. Not to see daylight for +35 yrs. We brought the car to Georgia and begun restoration 3 +/- years ago. We started disassembling her and in the rear seat we found a build sheet. With great excitement we thought we hit the Jackpot!!!!
Researching the Broadcast sheet, it is for a 1969 Charger.
I Would love to think that there is a 1969 Charger out there with a 69 GTX Buildsheet??? And that that person is a member of this Forum? What are the chances? One dont know if one dont throw it out there, huh? Wierder things have happened in the history of the earth I suppose.
Anyway.... If anyone knows of or you are that person???? Please let me know.

1969 Charger - Buildsheet.jpg 1969 GTX - Pre-Restoration 1.JPG

Last edited:
May be a member of the dodge charger.com forum. Post over there and maybe make someone happy!

Dan

FOUND 69 CHARGER BUILD SHEET:
The car (1969 GTX) was purchased in Illinois in 1978 and lived most of its days since the early 80's in Romeoville, ILL , in a garage. Not to see daylight for +35 yrs. We brought the car to Georgia and begun restoration 3 +/- years ago. We started disassembling her and in the rear seat we found a build sheet. With great excitement we thought we hit the Jackpot!!!!
Researching the Broadcast sheet, it is for a 1969 Charger.
I Would love to think that there is a 1969 Charger out there with a 69 GTX Buildsheet??? And that that person is a member of this Forum? What are the chances? One dont know if one dont throw it out there, huh? Wierder things have happened in the history of the earth I suppose.
Anyway.... If anyone knows of or you are that person???? Please let me know.

View attachment 769600 View attachment 769601

The Charger came from Hamtramck. GTXs were built at Lynch Road, St. Louis and LA meaning someone put the Charger seat in the GTX along the way. It didn’t happen at the factory.

I agree. Post a copy on the Charger Registry forum

The Charger came from Hamtramck. GTXs were built at Lynch Road, St. Louis and LA meaning someone put the Charger seat in the GTX along the way. It didn’t happen at the factory.

I agree. Post a copy on the Charger Registry forum
I will do that, Thanks for the information.

Auto Transport Service
Back