• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found-rare sway back Charger on CR. *** NOT MINE

NoCar2023

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Only 16k and its yours.
rust is in..PNG

It's a numbers matching 318 car ! Let me get my check book out !!!!

THat car is the same color combo that mine was except for the vinyl top color was white on mine. I paid $1700 in March of 2000.

THat car is the same color combo that mine was except for the vinyl top color was white on mine. I paid $1700 in March of 2000.
Sold my B3 1970 383 car for $3800 in 1995...kick...kick...kick.

Last edited:
I gave my 70 Charger away. And it was in waaayyyy better shape than this one.

This SEVERELY rusted car is also on EB.......current bid $11,600.00. WOW!
It basically needs a new body! that is a lot of money for a parts car! amazing how valuable the 68-70 cars have become.
Now I am really kicking myself for selling mine.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Charger-500/142996247371
If the buyer is a BBO member or someone knows them, PLEASE post info.

Last edited:
I still don't get the "Sway belly" reference.

As bad as it looks, it is still in way better shape than the rusted out pile of crap 68’ I looked at for $12k a few months back, which eventually sold............... crazy.

crazy people :fool: pay crazy prices :realcrazy:

get a tetanus shot 1st :carrot:

I bought a 69 Charger just like this about 10-12 years ago for $1500. It was triple green too and rotted out just like this. It was an incredible parts car. I sold the grille and Am/Fm for $300 more than what I paid for it. It was a Bucket seat console car and still had the bumper jack too. That was the best parts car ever....

Auto Transport Service
Back