• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND found, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

greycharger

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Want to buy, or borrow with a large deposit, a Air Cleaner from a Dual Quad. Both, if selling, but I will happily settle for renting. Renting, I want to examine, photograph, and measure only. I don't need to make a mold or put any marks on it. Return will be well packed and fully insured.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.09.59 AM.png

Don't know if your interested have seen plastic repo's ($115 ea appox.) on ebay. Melt with engine heat? Drive to shows cool engine down then put them on? Couldn't find them today, doesn't mean they're not listed. If I run into them I'll post link.

Don't know if your interested have seen plastic repo's ($115 ea appox.) on ebay. Melt with engine heat? Drive to shows cool engine down then put them on? Couldn't find them today, doesn't mean they're not listed. If I run into them I'll post link.

Thanks for the idea. I had a pair of the Fiberglass repops. They were well made and held up to engine heat. I don't know how accurate they were, so I sold them and am looking for the real thing.
There is a guy in Sweden who makes them out of steel and they look perfect. Looking at the photo albums of his builds, I believe they are perfect. The photo is one of his. Available from a guy here in the US for $575, they can be found on the Chrysler Letter Car Club website. A couple guys sell plastic ones for around $300.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.58.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back