• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

frame connectors wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidmopar

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
who has frame connectors to fit my 66 satellite 2dr htp? i prefer bolt on but will consider others,, prefer used, good ones, what do u guys have to sell?

They are not too hard to make if your handy with a MIG welder, It will save some cash plus I put a set on a Challenger once and they fit like crap and they were the MP pieces, also I would not go the bolt on route I have heard problems rounded holes and they loosen.

Im looking forward to making my rails -love fab stuff like that

The easiest subframe connector to make and fits just about anything.15/8 tubing .120 wall with 3/16 plate end caps.They fit under the floor with little to no problems.You may have to adjust some brake or fuels lines a little.Use the plate to weld to the frame rail and torsion bar crossmember then weld you tubing to the plate.They work great and look nice and clean.

Hey guys thanks for the info i have a friend who will weld them in for me and another guy sold me the box tubing, any body got pics i can reference from??

Hi guys,

I have my Charger stripped down now to finish the body before painting. I would like to make my own sub frame rails. Any good pictures????? I bought an older 6V71 street charger for the 440 so there will be more torque...and body flex! Not much boost, mostly for looks n street cruising.

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Hear are a few pics for the guys looking to add a cage or higher horse power cars.These are thru the floor 2x3 120 wall tubing.They are welded to the front crossmember and inserted into the rear rail 12" and plug welded accordingly.This allows for mounting of ladder bars to something ridgid.I don't have any pics of the round tubing under chassis connectors.Hope this sparks some intrest or some ambition.:3gears:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 326
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg