• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank from American Pickers

Praying for you Frank.

FCF4980F-2CAF-49BF-B5AC-308E0ABCAB0F.jpeg

Ya talk about getting the **** end of the stick and now this.. at least we can verify that being on those shows is profitable.

The better half and myself stopped at Frank's shop & bar in Savanna il. On one of our weekend road trips.
Been a few years ago , pretty cool place if your into antiques.
It's sad to hear how things turned out.
Prayers that Frank recovers.

Tough, tough deal. A bad stroke sometimes it’s better to check out then. Pray to the Lord for healing and restoration.

Just an FYI - a good bit of that report is standard language regarding a conservator. And most go into a nursing facility after a stroke for rehab for a period of time. They often have to learn to properly engage their feet for walking and their hands to be properly functional. It doesn’t nearly mean he’s doomed or going to be bed ridden for life. I’ve had friends that had strokes and had to do the same and are 95+% these days. Everything depends on how bad and how much brain damage was done. Nevertheless prayers are the true healing serum.

Last edited:
I met him a few years back at a car show in Cincinnatti Ohio.

Super nice guy and seems like a wealth of knowledge

Aww man. I hate to hear this. I always liked Frank. Never liked that snake Mike Wolf.

Prayers for ya buddy.

Auto Transport Service
Back