• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frankenmuth Show Pics

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
DSCN0658.JPG
DSCN0660.JPG
DSCN0660.JPG
DSCN0662.JPG
DSCN0664.JPG
DSCN0665.JPG
DSCN0666.JPG
DSCN0667.JPG
DSCN0668.JPG

5-

I'd like to know the story on that 73/74 SE black with white top and blue int.

Great pics and small world. Had a boss once whose wife’s relatives own/run half the town I think.

Great pics. That red 'Cuda is stunning...

nice pics I went there last year, biggest car show i've seen, a lot of nice stuff. too busy with work this year, thanks for the pics!

I bought the 73 about 2008 from the 2nd owner. He was a higher up at Saturn at the time in the mid nineties. He painted the car Adriatic Blue (GM) , which in the sun , pops the highlights in a mild blue metallic, but in low light looks black. Except for paint, the car was a 318 auto slap stick, originally powder blue with the white top, blue interior. I used it as spring board to make a hot rod, as I have already done restos, but wanted something fun and fast. I had Inalfa (ASC), put the modern sunroof in, with power windows, than added the hood and hideaways, which I used 71 bumper brackets to tuck in the bumpers and make that fluid line again. Than, added a rowdy 440, a-833, and 4:10s for the fun part. I am taking it to where I need to be, than will blow it apart and cherry everything as the paint is starting to show age. Thanks for the inquiry.

I bought the 73 about 2008 from the 2nd owner. He was a higher up at Saturn at the time in the mid nineties. He painted the car Adriatic Blue (GM) , which in the sun , pops the highlights in a mild blue metallic, but in low light looks black. Except for paint, the car was a 318 auto slap stick, originally powder blue with the white top, blue interior. I used it as spring board to make a hot rod, as I have already done restos, but wanted something fun and fast. I had Inalfa (ASC), put the modern sunroof in, with power windows, than added the hood and hideaways, which I used 71 bumper brackets to tuck in the bumpers and make that fluid line again. Than, added a rowdy 440, a-833, and 4:10s for the fun part. I am taking it to where I need to be, than will blow it apart and cherry everything as the paint is starting to show age. Thanks for the inquiry.
Awesome job and thanks for the story on your car. I also was wondering the history on your car. Hoping to see your car again next year. We go every year since we love the Autofest. :thumbsup:

Frankenmuth is a great place. We started going there when I was growing up for The Bavarian Festival.

Wow, a Tucker. Definitely a rare car. Never seen one in person besides on TV. Going to this show this year. 1st ever year going. These pics reassure me that I want to go. Looks like there are some cool cars there. Boo Chevys!

Ther is an original Tucker at Gilmores with just 5,000 miles. Frankenmuth is an outstanding show. Got a stein and a jacket once there

great food...

G12819-Restaurant.jpg

dsc-3317jpg-18c4a4d2cf3cda5e.jpg

and the world's largest Christmas store

Bronners-christmas-wonderland-store-frankenmuth-michigan-3.jpg

If you all are there this Sept. 2019, we will have to meet up. We stay at the Drury Inn on the north end of main street. Been going for 15 years now. Our favorite show. 1st round on me at the pirate bar(Main Street Tavern) next to the hotel.

Auto Transport Service
Back