• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fraud - We need a vacation

Bee1971

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
This is local - I can honestly say I just about lost it when I saw this on the news today

I know some of the victims

Story

Chad and Gina Schampers, along with Nate Smith and Jeffrey O’Brien, were all indicted February 1st on nearly a dozen wire and bank fraud charges after federal prosecutors say they misled customers of Summit Contracting, running a ‘fraud scheme’ to take more than $1.5 million dollars from dozens of victims.

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/S...story-of-short-term-businesses-565858222.html

[URL]https://www.wbay.com/2022/02/05/first-alert-investigation-financing-company-linked-summit-contracting-under-fire-federal-watchdog/
[/URL]

Vacation Link Today

https://www.wbay.com/2022/02/22/two...federal-fraud-case-ask-go-caribbean-vacation/

Thats so F in wacked.....Ill bet the dumb *** judge lets them go !

So they want to spend a bunch of $’s on an out of country vacation which is more than likely funded by the $’s they stole from their defrauded clients ?
I mean where to begin with the insanity!

So they want to spend a bunch of $’s on an out of country vacation which is more than likely funded by the $’s they stole from their defrauded clients ?
I mean where to begin with the insanity!
If they need a vacation, I am sure the state will provide them an access to one of their facilities, free of charge on top of that, for all the time they need.

I believe, if justice serves out, the federal courts will not allow them to travel out of the country but restrict them to travel within the State of Wisconsin. There are plenty of attractions the State Wisconsin has to offer Chad, Nate and even their spouses. One of which is located in Waupun Wisconsin, 200 S Madison St, Waupun, WI. These two knuckle heads will find the surroundings there less than those in the Caribbean. A bit more structured, but with all the comforts of home, a cot-n-3hots.

Last edited:
The nads those skanks have. What doesn’t smell rancid about this? How much cash have they acquired maybe set up in foreign financial institutions or off shore funds? They can go to WI Dells. Though if I was the judge I’d nix that too as it’s likely the money they would spend ISN’T theirs. Hoping to read next they’ll be spending a few decades in prison and every cent they have (again not theirs’ anyway) will be distributed to those they ripped off.

What balls these douchers have! This world has gone mad. And to think they are even considering, instead of immediately tossing the request out! WTF

those Douches all should be indicted, tried & IF convicted
(they should be if there's any real justice)
thrown in jail/prison
& throw the damn keys away

so should most the damn states/county's inner-shittys AGs or DAs
or even sitting judges that went along with leniency
or for letting them go
or no bail
or let out on their own recognizance

they should all be sitting in 'a jail cell' awaiting trial at a min.
no bail
(like all the 1/6 people have to, or are, where's their justices ?)

Just shows these types have no conscience in stealing from others. The gall to ask the judge to take a pre-planned trip with stolen money.

Off with their heads!

I kind of said it in an earlier post: it's beyond belief that the request was even going to be reviewed by a judge. Not only WAS it reviewed, but answered! Really? This world has deteriorated.

Auto Transport Service
Back