• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Free 1968-70 Mopar B-Body (Except Charger) Trunk Floor Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart K

69 Coronet more door.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Please read completely before responding. This ad was approved by Joey and the goal is to make something good come from a less than optimal situation for an FBBO member. The part mentioned in the ad does have some damage (see pics) and was donated by Classic Industries. The trunk pan is the "Restorer's Choice" option which is the top of the line. Here is a link to the part on the CI website, and the undamaged value is $382.99 https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1969/dodge/coronet/parts/mm1047b.html
The damage is confined to one corner that got rolled under.

Short story:
- ordered a 68-70 trunk pan from Classic Industries
- this order was lost
- talked Classic Industries - requested a replacement 68-70 trunk pan
- second pan showed up - damaged
- first pan showed up same day ( no damage )
- called Classic Industries and explained what happened
- Classic Industries charged me for (1) trunk pan - asked that I destroy the other
- talked to Classic Industries - explained that I would like to give the damaged trunk pan away on FBBO to a member who could make use of it, preferably a local veteran.

I will let the ad run for a week to allow everyone a chance to see it. The part will go to the first person to meet the requirements below:
- must have a build thread with proper car on FBBO
- Veteran in Arizona ( Tucson ) area - pick up - top choice
- Arizona ( Tucson ) area - pick up - second choice
- Contiguous US Veteran - will have to pay shipping - third choice
- Contiguous US member - will have to pay shipping - fourth choice

The goal is not to ship the part because it is a large part and will have to ship via truck freight which is pretty expensive. I would like to see the part go to a local veteran who is actually working on a project if possible.

2808.jpeg
2809.jpeg
New trunk pan.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome man. Most people would have sold it. Kuddos for passing it on!
Thanks for the words Bill. I am not saying that the thought did not flicker through my mind, but in the end, I wanted to do the right thing and pass the part on at no cost to a deserving person with the blessing of Classic Industries and our Admin, Joey. My integrity is worth a hell of a lot more than $382.99!

Last edited:
I have a need and the right car, but would rather give it time for someone local to AZ and more needy than I. Besides I did not start a build thread yet as I am taking forever on it! Trunk pan replacement is pretty far away in my build plan.

This is a great opportunity for someone in need.

Thanks for posting it.
RGAZ

I have a need and the right car, but would rather give it time for someone local to AZ and more needy than I. Besides I did not start a build thread yet as I am taking forever on it! Trunk pan replacement is pretty far away in my build plan.

This is a great opportunity for someone in need.

Thanks for posting it.
RGAZ
Let us see how it goes RGAZ. If someone local does not pipe up, and you are willing to pay for shipping and you are a veteran (or not, depends on who replies) and you get you build post started, you could be the one! It is very nice of you to leave it open to a local person for now, much appreciated! I suggest getting that build thread going, just in case!

Build thread posted. Been on this board lurking since 2008, joined and posted in 2010. Not sure what a veteran is, ill leave that to others. IF you check out my build the trunk is the least of my project! LOL.
RGAZ

Build thread posted. Been on this board lurking since 2008, joined and posted in 2010. Not sure what a veteran is, ill leave that to others. IF you check out my build the trunk is the least of my project! LOL.
RGAZ
Here is a link to my build thread: https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-4-door-coronet-yeah-thats-right-i-do.169340/

Feel free to add yours here!

FYI, when I say veteran, I mean having formerly or currently served in one of the armed services. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard.

Last edited:
I like it! Great Idea too. I meet#1 & #4 quals but it wont fit the 67 Coronet. Good luck people!

Last edited:
Please read completely before responding. This ad was approved by Joey and the goal is to make something good come from a less than optimal situation for an FBBO member. The part mentioned in the ad does have some damage (see pics) and was donated by Classic Industries. The trunk pan is the "Restorer's Choice" option which is the top of the line. Here is a link to the part on the CI website, and the undamaged value is $382.99 https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1969/dodge/coronet/parts/mm1047b.html
The damage is confined to one corner that got rolled under.

Short story:
- ordered a 68-70 trunk pan from Classic Industries
- this order was lost
- talked Classic Industries - requested a replacement 68-70 trunk pan
- second pan showed up - damaged
- first pan showed up same day ( no damage )
- called Classic Industries and explained what happened
- Classic Industries charged me for (1) trunk pan - asked that I destroy the other
- talked to Classic Industries - explained that I would like to give the damaged trunk pan away on FBBO to a member who could make use of it, preferably a local veteran.

I will let the ad run for a week to allow everyone a chance to see it. The part will go to the first person to meet the requirements below:

The goal is not to ship the part because it is a large part and will have to ship via truck freight which is pretty expensive. I would like to see the part go to a local veteran who is actually working on a project if possible.

View attachment 779217 View attachment 779218View attachment 779233
Hi Bart, I am in Chandler AZ and need a pan for my 1970 Sport Satellite would this fit?

Hi Bart, I am in Chandler AZ and need a pan for my 1970 Sport Satellite would this fit?
I looked up a trunk pan by your year, make and model and it calls for the same part number, so I say it would fit. Where are you on meeting the requirements?

Let me know and we will see how it goes!

I looked up a trunk pan by your year, make and model and it calls for the same part number, so I say it would fit. Where are you on meeting the requirements?

Let me know and we will see how it goes!
Fair enough! I am in AZ non-vet so if a vet comes along I would definitely like them to have it!! Timing might be an issue due to my health FYI.

I am a non-vet as well. I hope it goes to one.

Just buried my father-in-law last week, Vietnam vet, chopper side gunner, great guy raised a great daughter I love. Mesothelioma got him.

I'll miss him. (actual pic from Vietnam)
James Stiles.JPG

I am a non-vet as well. I hope it goes to one.

Just buried my father-in-law last week, Vietnam vet, chopper side gunner, great guy raised a great daughter I love. Mesothelioma got him.

I'll miss him. (actual pic from Vietnam)
View attachment 781064
In my opinion, we cannot do enough for Vets. Sorry about your father-in-law, I know that has to be tough. He looks like a total badass in that pic. We lost my father-in-law last Thanksgiving and he was a WWII veteran. I lost my Dad quite a few years ago and he was also a WWII and Korea veteran. There is just something about the 1% who serve that makes me want to do things for them to try repay them in some small way what they do and did for all of us.

Just a reminder:

I will let the ad run for a week (thru 6/14/2019) to allow everyone a chance to see it. The part will go to the first person to meet the requirements below:

Last call for the trunk pan. I will let this run through the day today 6/14/2019 and declare a winner tomorrow. As of this moment, Moparfiend would be the winner unless an Arizona veteran that has a build thread with proper car on FBBO speaks up! Moparfiend, if you end up being the winner, send me a PM and we will work out the pickup of the part.

Moparfeind is the winner of the 68-70 trunk pan from Classic Industries. Please PM me within a week to make arrangements to pick up the part. If I do not get a PM within a week, I will assume that you no longer want the part and I will re list it here on the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back