• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD FREE Exhaust Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

I am offering these exhaust pipes for free if someone has a use for them.

Specs:
These were on my 1970 Road Runner, and fit well with no issues.
They are 2" pipe.
They have surface rust, but are solid and in decent shape.
One pipe has been cut as seen in the picture. (Driver's side was cut, note that the pipes are laid out reversed in the picture)
These were hooked up to C Body Exhaust manifolds. Note these flanges are smaller than stock Hi-Po exhaust manifolds, so they will not fit them.
They have what looks like small glass packs. The sound was pretty throaty, but not overly loud.

Rules:
These are for pick up only. Sorry, I will not ship these, so please don't ask. The hassle factor is too big to deal with shipping for something I am giving away for free.

First person to come to my house and pick them up gets them. PM me and we can arrange a time.

Regards,

Hawk

IMG_0901.jpg
IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg

OK, I didn't expect these to go like a free HEMI Road Runner would, but no one needs these? I hate to throw them out...

I can potentially bring pieces to Carlisle, but then I will have to cut them up because there is no way these long pipes will fit in the car...

These are about to get cut up and scrapped.

No takers?

Props for offering them. I'm in Tx and have no use, but your offer will not go unheaded in the long run.

no shipping limits potential new owners.. heck of an offer though and kudos to you for offering them

no shipping limits potential new owners.

I hear you with the shipping - I just don't know how to ship them since they are probably over 12 feet long. Since they were put together with standard pipe clamps, getting them apart will be time consuming and difficult... :BangHead:

id save them and sell at carlisle..id take them if i didnt live so far from ya..there still useful and perfect for a b body owner on a budget..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back