• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD FREE! FREE! FREE! To good home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

215robert

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Complete center chunk out of my 65 Belvedere, Factory open highway gear rear in perfect working order removed for a 355 posi unit years ago, local pickup only in southwest Florida, Fort Myers........

:xscuseless: and case # i.e 741 742 or no markings ?

13 - 3.jpg

Believe it to be a 741 but not positive, it's in a 5 gallon bucket full of oil........ come get it if ever your in the area!!!!!

Believe it to be a 741 but not positive, it's in a 5 gallon bucket full of oil........ come get it if ever your in the area!!!!!
i dont need it but thank you. i have a 742 with 4:10 gears and spool for sale on craigs list had a few calls no takers i would think some would snap that up good luck to you sir.

Complete center chunk out of my 65 Belvedere, Factory open highway gear rear in perfect working order removed for a 355 posi unit years ago, local pickup only in southwest Florida, Fort Myers........
What is the casting number and the gear ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back