• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free meals for vets tomorrow....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
I'll be at Texas Roadhouse at some point tomorrow for mine :thumbsup:

download (14).jpg

I'll be making a day of it. Great that so many places are doing this now. Thanks to all my friends in arms for all you do!

Same here. 22° and snowing. 2" -3" down so far. I'll pass on the free meals.

I decided to skip the freebies this year
I don't play this anymore, to many Veteran leeches ruining it for everybody else! These people get up at O dark thirty and stand in line at one place then do that the rest of the day at every place they can sponge something off them, I don't want to deal with the crowds and over medicated idiots for a free meal!

TX Rd. House has a community table where the people who showed up by themselves can sit with other Vets. That was the best part of the day yesterday, getting to hangout with some vets from several generations and times in service. Free meal was just the vehicle for the meeting of the vets. Good times!

Last edited:
Texas Road House had an hour wait time and limited hours. Maybe next year.

I don't play this anymore, to many Veteran leeches ruining it for everybody else! These people get up at O dark thirty and stand in line at one place then do that the rest of the day at every place they can sponge something off them, I don't want to deal with the crowds and over medicated idiots for a free meal!
What he said in that comment up there (1).jpg

I decided to skip the freebies this year
Why for?

Tx Road House was 30 minute wait but that's pretty common just about any time you go there if it's peak hours.....

Auto Transport Service
Back