• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE FREE MOPAR MAGAZINES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Myers

Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have around 20 or so Mopar Muscle and Mopar Collectors plus other titles. I live in LA, close to the Beverly Center, so PM if you want 'em.

MOPAR MAGS.jpg

Nobody should have to try hard to do someone else a favor.

Be sure to ask for "Media Rate".
These magazines will not qualify for media rate and they contain paid advertisements. If the package is examined and found to be incorrectly posted, the receiver will have the choice to pay the remaining rate or refuse the package and return it to the sender. Or if the package is inspected and caught early in shipping it will be returned to sender and not shipped to the receiver. But you might get away with it too. I am a 30 year US Postal Service employee.

Article Number
Customer Information
Economy shipping solution for media items. Contents are restricted to books, sound recordings, recorded video tapes, printed music, recorded computer-readable media (such as CDs and DVDs).

Features

• Available for sending small and large packages containing books, film, manuscripts, sound recordings, video tapes, and computer media (such as CDs, DVDs, and diskettes) only.
  • Media Mail cannot contain advertising. Books shipping as Media Mail may contain incidental book announcements.
  • Packages can weigh up to 70 lbs. and measure up to 108 inches in combined length and distance around the thickest part.
    • A surcharge may be applied to certain items; including printed matter over 25 pounds.
  • Presorted rates are available for bulk quantities (at least 300 pieces).

Last edited:
I will do that gladly but I need to know how much
I live around 45-50 miles from E. Troy and have around that many mopar mags, have to double check as I boxed them for shipping some months ago. Costs to AZ was around 50 bucks. As posted, yeah, media mail doesn’t apply despite ads from eons ago. If you’re interested PM and can give you more info and we could maybe meet somewhere btw us for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back