• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front bucket seat hinge help

pnora

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
Working on my 69 Charger bucket seats. All the hardware in a bag and now sorting things out. My question is the lower to back pivot connections. I believe the large fiber or composite washer goes between the back inner side and bottom outer side? Then the shouldered bolt goes through to bolt them together? Am I OK so far? Then my question is was there a steel washer on the pivot bolt or not? Reason I ask is I have two washers not four that could be used or just maybe they were laying around when I took them apart 15 years ago. I cant seem to find pictures. Thanks.

Working on my 69 Charger bucket seats. All the hardware in a bag and now sorting things out. My question is the lower to back pivot connections. I believe the large fiber or composite washer goes between the back inner side and bottom outer side? Then the shouldered bolt goes through to bolt them together? Am I OK so far? Then my question is was there a steel washer on the pivot bolt or not? Reason I ask is I have two washers not four that could be used or just maybe they were laying around when I took them apart 15 years ago. I cant seem to find pictures. Thanks.
I don’t recall there being any washers on those bolts.

Thanks. I did not think so my my FSM and parts manual do not show anything so I had to ask.

Auto Transport Service
Back