• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Front bumper brackets 1967 Plymouth B body

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmkryzer

Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the LH driver side inner/outer front bumper brackets for my 1967 Plymouth B body. I will take the the complete front set if I need too.

I have one from a 67 coronet, not sure if it it's the same

20181127_123238.jpg

I have one from a 67 coronet, not sure if it it's the same

View attachment 958272
Thanks , but that's the problem I have, the Lh is off a dodge that I have, and they are different, see them 4 holes on the top, they are for the baffle that mounts to it , and they are just barely shaped different. With some grinding and redrilling of holes I can make what I got fit , but I don't wanna go that rote yet.

Mopar doesn't make.it easy, good luck.

I have a set. I finally got the bumper off today and have sprayed some PB blast on the bumper bolts and will possibly have the brackets off tomorrow.
$75 plus shipping one or both.

20200629_182127.jpg

I have a set. I finally got the bumper off today and have sprayed some PB blast on the bumper bolts and will possibly have the brackets off tomorrow.
$75 plus shipping one or both.

View attachment 969167
id be interested in the LH for sure ….if I can get a few pictures off all side of it ...my make it worth your time and take both sides.

Any column shift power steering columns in black ?

Jerry , you able to get more pictures? Id like to get these coming and column too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back