• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Front Disc Brake Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am offering up for sale a ScareBird Front Disc Brake set up with parts sheet form compatible parts. I somehow wound up with these as well as the set up on my '66 Plymouth Satellite. It's a very good system and has been very reliable for me. I just do not need it so it has to go. It allows you to use your existing brake spindles over getting the correct disc brake ones. Everything is available through an parts store and actually is a less expensive way to upgrade from manual/ powered drum brakes to a disc set up I am very happy with mine. Now for the fun part...The mounting brackets, rotors which have the correct bushings already installed are being offered for...$75.00 plus shipping and handling to your door. They are weighty but I will do my best to ship as inexpensive as possible. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cashier's Check, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear the bank before I will ship. Absolutely no Western Union Money Grams. I am getting out of the hobby so I need all of my spare parts gone as I am putting the proceeds towards my new house and its projects...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

1221.JPG 1224.JPG 1227.JPG 1233.JPG 1236.JPG

Interested. Can you tell me what calipers are supposed to be used with these ?

Got it. Thanks. I swear that wasn't there last night. I read the one with the instructions, not sure how i missed the parts one.

okay, one more question.......... is this the heavy duty kit ? From their website, they make two kits. One for a 14" wheel car (light duty) and one for 15" wheels (heavy duty)

Interested. Can you tell me what calipers are supposed to be used with these ?

I am pulling the ad as I cannot locate the mounting plates. I only have the Rotors. Sorry for the confusion...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag:
:usflag::usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back