• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Front Fender Body Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimKueneman

Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
1968 and probably 69 Coronet. If you open the hood and look down in front of the radiator support on each side the outer headlight and marker light harness goes though a hole in the inner fender to make its way to the backside of the outer fender. That pass through has special body plugs that are split so the wires can be passed through the plug as a grommet. They at odd sized and larger than anyother plug. I need one but would take a pair.

Thanks
Jim

IMG_2117.jpg
These are to ones your referring to right?
I do not think I have any but a measurement would be helpful..

View attachment 404010 These are to ones your referring to right?
I do not think I have any but a measurement would be helpful..
That's them. I have one it's just that the fender was replaced way back in the 70s and the replacement fender didn't have that hole drilled in the body shop just ran the wires around the bottom. I wanted to make it right again

That's them. I have one it's just that the fender was replaced way back in the 70s and the replacement fender didn't have that hole drilled in the body shop just ran the wires around the bottom. I wanted to make it right again
Smart thinking....it was there for a reason! Try national moparts in Canada to see if they have a car to pull that from, possibly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back