• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD FSBO: Weiand 7503 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnS4363

Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I have a Weiand 7503 intake for sale. It's dirty and needs to be polished but it doesn't appear to have ever been installed.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Shawn.

A Weiand 4bbl. intake for a Poly, sure, what is the price?

It is, just not to me. List it on E-bay. I have picked them up for half of your asking price. Then again, I have seen them sold for more than your asking price on E-bay.

FWIW; decrease it, scrub it, glass bead it yourself, if possible, to make it look it's best before picturing it for E-bay or any other listing on the net. You'll get a max return for your efforts, well worth the elbow grease used on a Saturday while drinking a cold one watching HP TV! ;)

manifold

Looking for something for the 66 I have had for a while. E-mail me at w-----------------------m Son is driving me nuts with the hot rod stuff.
The old 2brl and single exhaust is fine with me. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks
Warren

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you still got that intake? I'm rebuilding the 318 poly in my 1965 Coronet 440 and two barrels won't be enough this time. Thanks.

Whats the newest price on the intake, i also have an original two barrel intake carb manifolds i would like to trade around if your still intrested in getting rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back