• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fuel filler neck and air vent hoses

Josh Brink

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
fuel filler hose.jpg
Anyone know what I can use as the fuel filler hose and vent line hose replacement for my 66 Belvedere? Purchasing these on Summit is extremely expensive for what you get.
Thanks

Gates has the 2" 90 degree hose. I can get the number tomorrow if you can't find it. The 3/4" 90 degree hoses are harder to find.

I think I may have a fuel filler neck in my parts stash, If I do you can have it free, just pay shipping. I'll check when I get home from work this afternoon.

I think I may have a fuel filler neck in my parts stash, If I do you can have it free, just pay shipping. I'll check when I get home from work this afternoon.
....damn, what a super dude!

Gates 24717
20210414_143300.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for your insight, sorry for the late response, I got it all dialed in with no fuel leaks, ended up going with parts from Summit. 66383 thank you for your offer, very cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back