• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel lines

Yeah, they'll work, but: I bought them and then decided that I wanted to add a return line and a
vapor separator like so many here have recomended. Then an in-line fuel filter. You get the point?
I ended up buying a fuel seperator and an edelbrock banjo fuel line inlet with the filter and the only
part of the fuel line that I used was the small turn from the fuel pump to the seperator. You have to
get the correct fitting for the carb with the inverted flare if you want it to plug in.

Yeah, they'll work, but: I bought them and then decided that I wanted to add a return line and a
vapor separator like so many here have recomended. Then an in-line fuel filter. You get the point?
I ended up buying a fuel seperator and an edelbrock banjo fuel line inlet with the filter and the only
part of the fuel line that I used was the small turn from the fuel pump to the seperator. You have to
get the correct fitting for the carb with the inverted flare if you want it to plug in.
My rr is a survivor. Id like to keep it that way. Don’t want to add any unnecessary add on’s if you don’t have to. I still have the orginal holley needs rebuilding. The guy that installed the edelbrock for us years ago must’ve thrown away the original lines going to the carb, still using the original fuel lines coming from the tank rust free. I just want to use the line going from the fuel filter to the carb. Cant use the other piece because my fuel pump doesn’t have a threaded out let port.

My rr is a survivor. Id like to keep it that way. Don’t want to add any unnecessary add on’s if you don’t have to. I still have the orginal holley needs rebuilding. The guy that installed the edelbrock for us years ago must’ve thrown away the original lines going to the carb, still using the original fuel lines coming from the tank rust free. I just want to use the line going from the fuel filter to the carb. Cant use the other piece because my fuel pump doesn’t have a threaded out let port.
Have you considered using a Carter M3672 pump with the threaded outlet so you can use the oem style hard line before the filter, then get a new carb inlet fitting to attach the hard line to carb as original?

Have you considered using a Carter M3672 pump with the threaded outlet so you can use the oem style hard line before the filter, then get a new carb inlet fitting to attach the hard line to carb as original?
Dont want to replace the pump if i don’t have to. When it goes bad i will. I can remove the existing fitting on the carb and just thread the line into the carb right?

For $20 on Amazon I might buy it but why does it come with two gaskets?

While the pump is out pull the pushrod out and check the length and make sure it's as close to 3.22" as possible.

Last edited:
I thought the edelbrock carb threads are 5/8? This says 1/2 male thread. Its a performer carb. Also What Ive read the threads on the fuel pump are 5/16
Looks like they have the description reversed. Carb inlet is 5/8" male, fuel line to fitting is 1/2" female. You could always message them to confirm dimensions.

to use those lines you'll need the mopar 5/16" fuel line fitting for the carb. all edelbrock stuff i've messed with is set up for a 3/8" rubber hose connection.

Auto Transport Service
Back