• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Return Bungs

Thunderlugs

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the quick and dirty solution, on a fuel return bung, to install in my new fuel tank in my 65 Belvedere. Don't want to drop the tank, it's new, and still dry .Has anyone used the Hyperfuel fuel tank return bung? Looks like a good solution. Any input welcome !
Thunder

Looking for the quick and dirty solution, on a fuel return bung, to install in my new fuel tank in my 65 Belvedere. Don't want to drop the tank, it's new, and still dry .Has anyone used the Hyperfuel fuel tank return bung? Looks like a good solution. Any input welcome !
Thunder[/QUOTE
How are you going to do this without dropping the tank? I bought one just like it for my cell and was extremely worried about missing a sliver of aluminum after I was going to drill the tank out.
How are you going to do this without dropping the tank? I bought one just like it for my cell and was extremely worried about missing a sliver of aluminum after I was going to drill the tank out.

Auto Transport Service
Back