• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Return Line 1963 Fury

Coop

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has added a return line to stock 1963 b body tank. Looked at adding it to a stock 3/8” sending unit but room is not there without significant modifications. Thinking of going with a bulkhead 90 through the tank. Also I see companies offering filler neck tube splices. Not sure if there is room for that as the car is on its way to me from the east coast. Thanks in advance.

Looking to see if anyone has added a return line to stock 1963 b body tank. Looked at adding it to a stock 3/8” sending unit but room is not there without significant modifications. Thinking of going with a bulkhead 90 through the tank. Also I see companies offering filler neck tube splices. Not sure if there is room for that as the car is on its way to me from the east coast. Thanks in advance.
I modified a stock 5/16" sending unit by adding my own bulkhead fitting made by drilling out a 1/4" stainless steel bolt. Would probably have been easier to solder in a 1/4" splice into the filler neck instead.

Auto Transport Service
Back