• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full framing my project

Moparstyle

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
well after thinking about it more and figured my car is 90% framed out might as well finish it going with the Chris Alston front aarm set up

EEF3F6A8-E5CE-4616-BDEC-9F00C04BAB88.png 6C0258A7-9F72-4150-9A21-D84B5E1451CB.jpeg

really like to find the guy that butchered the crap out of things on my car and punch him in the mouth lol

Maybe you shoulda looked the car over closer before you volunteered to buy it...lol

Maybe you shoulda looked the car over closer before you volunteered to buy it...lol
It was covered in aluminum floor pans and tubs everything is fixable just ugly you buy someone else’s project it’s what ya get lol

I give you allot of credit. I remember when that car was for sale with the donor car. I believe it's the same one.Looks like you are going about it the right way. Hang in there !

I give you allot of credit. I remember when that car was for sale with the donor car. I believe it's the same one.Looks like you are going about it the right way. Hang in there !
I cant get rid of it to much time to much love for the old girl shes gonna be a great car when i get her done

Auto Transport Service
Back