• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full set ARE Torque Thrust Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

shopguy

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Full set of like new, Torque Thrust D rims. Theses have the darker color (anthricite?) painted centers. No scratches, marks or even dirt! With centers. No tires.

2 - 15x7, 3.75" Backspace
2 - 15x8, 4.5" Backspace (I don't think this rim is available anymore....)

$600 plus shipping and insurance for the set. I'm in central NJ, pick up is fine too.......

Sold off the 65 Coronet project, so I don't need them anymore.

my camera is at work. I'll post a pict on Monday. sorry....

Sold. pict for reference

Attachments

• p1010001.jpg
    p1010001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 778
  • p1010002.jpg
    p1010002.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
Glad you like them Kent....enjoy!

They arrived yesterday. This is all 4 of them. 2 Torque thrust Ds & 2 Torque thrust IIs (2 piece wheels) with dark center & polished rim.

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 570
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 573
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
I never ever ever knew that there was a difference. I didn't even have them out of the boxes. No excuses though..... Send them back and I will refund your money.

Or if you want to keep them, I'll send you $100 back for the problem. whatever you want to do, let me know.....

side note: you could have PM'd me first on this......

Sorry shop guy I know stuff happens. Should have PM you first. And both of your offers are more than fair. I just looked at Summit racings site, and found out they are making both styles again. So what I'll do is get me a new unmatched set of fronts and rears, giving me two sets. Yes I can always use more wheels. So lets just call it good, as there is a simple solution. Thanks Your a stand up Mopar guy. I'll insert foot now.

I understand Kent. No worries. Thanks for being understanding.
again, sorry about the mix-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back