• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Full trunk floor 1966-67 Plymouth and Dodge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigaadams

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This trunk pan has a few corner dings and scrapes from poor handling and storage but it is way better than trying to patch a rusted out pan. This unit will take little time or effort in the hands of a body man to make ready for installation. This is AMD part number 800-1466 and is sold in two pieces with the axle hump separate. Selling here for 275.00 and I will not ship. Size is just to preventative. The funky crinkles lines left and right are clear tape....

Buyers in the south attending either Perry GA swap meet or Moultrie GA swap meet can buy now and pick up at the event. Moultrie for me is Friday only 9-3, l not be on the grounds any other days of this event. Will be at Perry both days of the event.

Perry Nov. 15/16
Moultrie Nov. 22

I also will meet anyone traveling the I-75 corridor in the Macon/Cordele areas for delivery on paid in advance items. Must be paid two weeks in advance.

IMG_2774.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back