• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Funny moment at my pre op physical today

When I do that the female nurses start stuffing 20s into my underwear! How else do you think I afford all these Mopars!

Knowing a bunch of people having hip and knee replacements they all have said it was great; turned the clock back.
I raked my yard for 5 hours on Monday. That was less than 15 months after my second hip replacement. It was the first time in years that I didn't have hip pain doing it - felt great! Of course, all of my muscles are feeling it!

Just got home, doc told my wife everything went fine. ( told me also but I don't remember speaking to him afterwards )
Riding the recliner , ice bagin place over the pressure wrap. Doing good , :drinks:

That’s actually not a bad idea
The orthopedic surgeon who fused my ankle is a very good friend . He had an extra screw exactly like the ones he drilling into my foot . When I was in the “ recovery room trying to regain consciousness from the anesthesia, he handed me the screw and in a very serious tone told me it fell out of my foot and I needed to hurry up and put it back in . Yeah , he got even
62B3611F-03D2-4908-B11B-840821F9A348.jpeg
2A7ADB80-C1F0-4156-BDAB-3810434F684B.jpeg

The orthopedic surgeon who fused my ankle is a very good friend . He had an extra screw exactly like the ones he drilling into my foot . When I was in the “ recovery room trying to regain consciousness from the anesthesia, he handed me the screw and in a very serious tone told me it fell out of my foot and I needed to hurry up and put it back in . Yeah , he got even View attachment 1270325 View attachment 1270326
Are you doing a left foot Loud pedal? Asking for my right ankle.

Just got home, doc told my wife everything went fine. ( told me also but I don't remember speaking to him afterwards )
Riding the recliner , ice bagin place over the pressure wrap. Doing good , :drinks:
Awesome, glad it went well my friend! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back