• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI: 4 Power Window Kit Now Available For The 1970 B Body Convertibles

soundhd

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
FYI: Just found out via a reply to my e-mail to Nu-Relic if they were able to get a donor car to put together a power window kit for the rear quarters for the 1970 B Body Convertibles. Looks like they have. E-mail is posted below. I assume the Plymouth convertibles are the same as the Dodges.

Hey Greg, we have a unit now that will work in the quarter window on the convertibles. Only sold one so far but was told they worked out pretty good. I am not stocking these yet so will take a couple days to get ready to ship. Cost on a 4 window kit with switches is $950 plus shipping.

Thanks

Dusty
Nu-Relics Power Windows, LLC
6621 E Old US 421 Hwy
East Bend NC 27018
Phone: 336-699-8949
Fax: 336-699-3149
www.nu-relics.com

$950. Wow. A1 electric front doors only were a fraction of that. Sounds like a lot for the pleasure of all power.

P/W regulators for 'verts are a rare breed . This is good news.

Yep good news indeed............been waiting a couple years for them to put together the rear window kits..........can't have a convertible with manual roll up windows......got to be able to put the top and windows down and up from the driver's seat.....that's what having a convertible is all about............LOL

Note to self: Buy ragtop after hitting lottery.

No need to hit the "lottery" to get a convertible..........just keep watching the internet and sooner or later one will come up for sale in your price range........that's what I did......took me 2.5 years before I found one I could afford....just have to be patient......good things come to those that wait...........

Note to self: Buy ragtop after hitting lottery.

No need to hit the "lottery" to get a convertible..........just keep watching the internet and sooner or later one will come up for sale in your price range........that's what I did......took me 2.5 years before I found one I could afford....just have to be patient......good things come to those that wait...........

Took me 10-years of looking, and ended up with a power window, 4-speed, real R/T (but not numbers matching.) Cost me $20K.

Auto Transport Service
Back