• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI - Year one sale at 30% this weekend

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
I know a lot don't like YO but just sharing info if it's not already out there

Might be time to get that high ticket item like wiring harness or something :)

Code is: LABOR4

You don't care how you spend my money do ya?

And...For those contemplating a complete Wire Harness upgrade, now is the time to get the M&H Harnesses. Best out there IMHFO...cr8crshr/Tuck

OK, good advice. I will purchase the dash harness for the Coronet. YO is closed until after the sale. Only wat to order is online. I can't call to talke with a rep to make sure I have the right part. My specific purchase HU278B does not specify Rallye. It does say oil gauge vs oil light. Want to make sure I get the right application.

Is HU278B correect for a 69 Coronet R/T w/ Rallye Dash and tic toc etc?
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...a.b.e.body/electrical/harnesses-.-dash/b.body

OK, good advice. I will purchase the dash harness for the Coronet. YO is closed until after the sale. Only wat to order is online. I can't call to talke with a rep to make sure I have the right part. My specific purchase HU278B does not specify Rallye. It does say oil gauge vs oil light. Want to make sure I get the right application.

Is HU278B correect for a 69 Coronet R/T w/ Rallye Dash and tic toc etc?
That part number is for a 1965 Plymouth b body and is (* Discount Exempt), did you mean HU274B for a 1969 Plymouth and Dodge B-body models with oil gauge dash harness.

Tic Toc Tac wiring is a separate harness

That part number is for a 1965 Plymouth b body and is (* Discount Exempt), did you mean HU274B for a 1969 Plymouth and Dodge B-body models with oil gauge dash harness.

Tic Toc Tac wiring is a separate harness

Car Nut: Yes 274! Thank you. Ordered the harness, saved @142.20. Thanks tallhair for the heads up.

I have purchased parts from Year one for years, but that is rapidly moving to zero.

I need the air grabber rubber seal between the airbox and air cleaner. Year one's price is $165, so with a 30% discount it makes the part cost about $116. Then add to that their very expensive shipping and handling. Classic Industries is $119 - regular price. I also found it on the internet from another source for $80.

So on the plus side, Year One has excellent service after the sale, but their prices have gone absolutely crazy. Unless someone can help me understand why the quality of the air grabber seal is so much better than others, then I think they need to start rethinking their marketing, 'cuz this guy is about DONE getting shafted with their high prices...

Thanks for the heads up on the discount code.

I just save $200 and ordered all the wiring for my Coronet except the dash harness and battery cables ( Hemi cables eek! ).

Latest!

Save 20% off sale and up to 28% off until Monday Sept. 15th!

Code SEPT14

Auto Transport Service
Back