• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Squad ? Anyone know about them?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Seems like they just throw the cars together but in the end, they (most?) look pretty decent. Would anyone consider calling on them to put a stalled project together? I'm askin fer a friend :D :D

They are not restoring cars, they are getting them back on the road. I would let them work on my car as long as I get to look at the hot blonde :)

They are not restoring cars, they are getting them back on the road. I would let them work on my car as long as I get to look at the hot blonde :)
Most of the time they let the owner of the car "help" Heather. I always thought that would be kind of nifty. Although I would probably spend more time checking her out than actually working on the car.

4320EC02-EB27-4B05-8310-1A8A1889D3C4.jpeg

Heather Storm.

Last edited:
I understand and what I'm trying to do with my 66....

I understand and what I'm trying to do with my 66....

I would do it!!.. send in a sappy video and get them to get your (ahem... your friend's) car back on the road. It seems to be a pretty realistic rebuild show. Don't expect much body work, except for Heather :monkeyleft:

I would do it!!.. send in a sappy video and get them to get your (ahem... your friend's) car back on the road. It seems to be a pretty realistic rebuild show. Don't expect much body work, except for Heather :monkeyleft:
It doesn't need much body work.....the body is in pretty good shape

I'm guessin that they are in the Chicago area as it seems every job they do is in the Tri-state area. A bunch of the dam perverts here and their perverted *** sexual comments is really getting ******* old too! Good Luck

They actually do a decent job of getting cars/trucks back on the road. Joe is a Mopar guy to the bone and they’ve done a few, Duster, Charger and a Super Bee. I like the show, I like the hosts, and they do a great job getting the old iron back on the road.

I'm guessin that they are in the Chicago area as it seems every job they do is in the Tri-state area. A bunch of the dam perverts here and their perverted *** sexual comments is really getting ******* old too! Good Luck
Well, buddy ****** isn't a sexual thing......militarily speaking....:D

Always watch this show since it's one of the few that are about the car. They do an excellent job of getting the cars running and back on the road. As for Heather, very smart and knows how to work on a car and yes her looks doesn't hurt either.:drinks:

Another show I like to watch is Iron Resurrection. IMO, it's pretty decent too plus they will actually walk ya through some of the processes of metal working.

Joe Martin is a metal master! They are some down to earth guys/gal and wouldn’t mind them building a car/truck for me.

I also like the show because it IS more about the car than anything else. You get a smiling crew that actually look like there having fun doing what there doing for starters.

I like how they do the show with show and tell spots. They even show when it doesn’t go perfect on start up and then explain what happened and why. Just a few quick words. “The distributor was to retarded in timing.”, “fuel pump wasn’t pumping.” Whatever.....

They are there to get the car up and running. And that’s a homer in for most of the guests on the show.

And I agree. That there be one very good looking lady. Dang! I’m also lucky in my wife can wrench alongside most of you guys. So I’m always in good company.

Would I call them for a friend/myself? If the need should be there, ya I would.

They ARE only in the Chicago area. Good show. I too like the Martin Bros. they are a great bunch of people and down to earth.

They ARE only in the Chicago area. Good show. I too like the Martin Bros. they are a great bunch of people and down to earth.
Pretty sure I watched a show where they were doing a car in Texas.....

Saw at least one episode where they were in Iowa I believe.

Have to be honest and say Heather doesn't do much for me, in fact I think that while she is eager to work she is more of a hindrance than assistance. Joe is awesome (big Mopar guy), the Chevy guy is ok but needs to shut his yap about Chevies all the time. All that said, it is a good show overall because they are actually working on cars and getting it done. I'd be interested to see the "behind" the scenes because there is no way they just roll up and then decide to do the car, someone had to have actually gone out and inspected everything first.

Then they must have recently changed because my pal Rick asked them in 2017 and they said only Chicago area.

Auto Transport Service
Back