• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage to small

Duda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
I have the Charger, Cuda, BMW HD and the SUV placed in the garage. I probably need to sale the BMW as it is cramped.

7BDCF4E3-8A82-4E0D-AB06-6E5790F64FE4.jpeg
94F3AE7A-39DF-4CEE-AC9C-7BE4A9C1E331.jpeg
245A0916-0A4D-4C3A-AE59-5308CE563858.jpeg
4D720968-4DB9-4664-9B20-11577F2B722D.jpeg

At night when it's quiet I'm thinking you can actually here them mopar muscle cars growling at that bmw they have to share a bedroom with.

Looked like carpet on my phone too. OP, I retract my sarcastic jack on the rug comment. Now I’m just jealous of the clean garage floor lol.

Looked like carpet on my phone too. OP, I retract my sarcastic jack on the rug comment. Now I’m just jealous of the clean garage floor lol.
My car always sits on carpet, keeps the moisture off the bottom of the car. I've tried everything, epoxy floors can be very slick and if a grip additive is added it makes it hard to clean. Looks fantastic, well done. You're 65, put up with it, you'll know when something need to go.

At night when it's quiet I'm thinking you can actually here them mopar muscle cars growling at that bmw they have to share a bedroom with.
Lol, they probably don’t like the motorcycle or suv in there either.

My last house, 20 x 20. Poor people have poor ways!!

20200413_165846.jpg

20200413_165549.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Charger, Cuda, BMW HD and the SUV placed in the garage. I probably need to sale the BMW as it is cramped.

View attachment 1381863View attachment 1381864View attachment 1381865View attachment 1381866
My first house had a detached 2 garage with a 14' addition built onto it. I outgrew it pretty fast. My present house has a 28x52' shop and well, it quickly got filled up too lol

I can't believe you have carpet in there.
I have carpet in mine but it's mostly painted concrete. The diesel sits on a large piece of carpet and the 'walk ways' are carpeted too. I spent most of my life walking concrete floors and had enough of that! Last time I 'picked up' carpeting, it was new from a house that someone just bought and pulled it all out so they could lay down what they wanted. Still have some unused new carpet in my storage trailer and will replace the 'old' stuff when it gets more worn.

Lol, they probably don’t like the motorcycle or suv in there either.
Mine used to share an SUV and a bike in the garage but never heard them complain about the bike :D

My first house had a detached 2 garage with a 14' addition built onto it. I outgrew it pretty fast. My present house has a 28x52' shop and well, it quickly got filled up too
Our first house had no garage. Car repairs in the dirt and stone driveway on my back. Much like growing up. Lost a good job before we made the first payment on that house. And learned how to save and budget real quick so we didn’t lose it. Lot of hot dogs and boxed mac&cheese early on. Paid off after nearly 10 years of that mindset and a different career path.

We now have a house with an attached garage. And some of the “oh sh..” $ we saved for “just in case” over the years became $ we used to build the shop.

I believe no matter how big a shop is, you will fill it. The only times I think my shop is too big is when I want to heat it, or clean it.

Auto Transport Service
Back