• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gardner Exhaust

426HemiCharger

Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
I was looking up mufflers for my Charger and I came across Gardner Exhaust. They seem to be good with their products. I also like the appearance of their product better than Accurate, TTI or any other that I have seen. I would like to hear if anyone has dealed with them before or what there rep is, and such. All info would be much appreciated.:grin:

John

I was hoping not be anything, but satisfied, oh well, we can't always get what we want.

I was looking up mufflers for my Charger and I came across Gardner Exhaust. They seem to be good with their products. I also like the appearance of their product better than Accurate, TTI or any other that I have seen. I would like to hear if anyone has dealed with them before or what there rep is, and such. All info would be much appreciated.:grin:

John

I helped my friend put one of their systems on his 69' R/T Coronet w/440 Magnum and the quality/fit was outstanding!
and the best thing is the Car sounds like it should, nothing sounds like a good running stock 440 magnum w/factory exhaust!

Not to be rude but I'm still kinda:edgy:, I don't know about anyone else but I need some more info so I won't be:frustrated:later. I need more info for now. No further comment.

I like the sound of their systems and the finish, but I'll ask around. I can't ask my body guy cause he is a diehard Accurate Ltd. guy.

Well anyone else? I can't use DC.com anymore so I don't know where to go for more info.

Because gardner works good on a k mart chibbie don't mean it will work good on your mopar. To date TTI makes the best systems for our cars.

I don't think a '69 Charger is a grocery-getter. Well it is a matter of opinion. I want a stainless system that looks stock and sounds stock.

Auto Transport Service
Back