• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauge Restoration

dcmason69

Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
Has any one used D and M Restoration for their dash cluster? I am looking
for a reputable shop to do my 69 Dodge gauges.
I know that Instrument Specialties is used by some people but I would like to
find an alternate.
Any help appreciated

Red Line Gauges did one for me in 2004, no problems and still works flawlessly. Instrument Specialties did one for me and it's been problematic ever since. Tachometer has been back 3 times and they took no responsibility for other issues.

Red Line Gauges did one for me in 2004, no problems and still works flawlessly. Instrument Specialties did one for me and it's been problematic ever since. Tachometer has been back 3 times and they took no responsibility for other issues.
Yes I know of Red Line also was told by my shop that they are not very good
but maybe they were back in 2004 that is why I am looking into other places other than the usual ones I know performance graphics also does this but when talking to them they do not convert the amp meter to a volt meter and I know i will catch some flack for this but I want to go volt meter
Thank you Jerry Hall

Had my '67 done by Redline 2 yrs ago. Works great. Had them change to voltage gauge while doing it.

Had my '67 done by Redline 2 yrs ago. Works great. Had them change to voltage gauge while doing it.
O/K Thank You all for the input, I will check out Red Line. Just want to do as much research as I can before I spend that kind of money, not ready to do Dakota, I like the original look. Was Just looking for some input also about
D and M restorations.
Thank You to all you Mopar guys

Shannon at Redline has done 4 dashes for me. He's a good guy, even drives around in an old Mopar.

Another vote for Shannon at Redline. He did a couple for me over the years .

I used D and M for my Corvette resto when they were in CT. If it’s still run by the same guy, he did awesome work.

Steve Cutler
OCD RESTORATION
Casper Wyoming

8FC72DAA-FA60-4E8A-8067-04D21C6C8175.jpeg 9D6E1F56-9E5C-4BF1-AAAC-EFF30A675FF6.jpeg 5AD9B54E-9E03-4C9A-8733-D4B915C077D4.jpeg 7F7108E6-BC74-4F4D-80D2-5BCD5D3F2E99.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back