• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Gear Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccoymail

Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but I'm thinking hard about installing a gear vendors OD unit on the Charger. Been looking at the interweb for a while and don't see any of these used so I thought I would put out some feelers here.
If anyone knows of or has a complete unit for sale for a BB 727, I'm interested!!

Thanks

I bought one new a few months ago to install next month, but I am considering going with a Silver Sport automatic transmission. I have to talk to my engine builder to see whick one would be better for my Coronet R/T. I believe the GV unit was $2800.00 and I assume a Silver Sport unit would be $5,000.00.

Yeah, I've priced both. The silver sport is way too much right now but probably the better all round choice IMO, I'd prefer the GV unit anyway for the ease of installation.
Let me know which direction you go.

There was a guy down in Tucson awhile back selling one

I don't think I've ever seen a used one for sale around my area. But I've known a few guys that had them - no complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back