• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Genral D or my 3 speed charger?

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Guys I'm in a tough spot. Figure the title would get some attention so help me out. I just bought general D back (yes I know I can't help my self) (you think this is bad you should see me at the nude beach I look like I'm at an all you can eat buffet)
Anyways the truck got home last night I needed a new tow truck as my new ram blew the heads apart . So I sent a picture to my buddy he bought the 3 speed on the tree charger well he wants to trade and I am unsure what to do I want both! The 3 speed car is deff in worse shape but it's a 1 of 10 ever made but I still kinda need a truck what do you all think I know where another pick up truck is for $1200 that runs and drives but it isn't general D I could put a trailer hitch on the charger and tow with it uts a v8 with a stick why not right? Tell me guys I know I got problems but don't we all .
230455-b96ddd5bb88d3c4c6e8cc2fd4a5c9dfc.jpg
230456-9f7356f858953a95db5f6e4e8e0dfe1d.jpg
1474216414211_IMG_20160917_130041_137.jpg

As you all know I got a thing for 73 hard top cars

Well that was an easy decision my wife threatened me and told me I bought the da** truck because I "needed" it so f in bad . She told me if that truck leaves I'm done . So I guess I'm keeping the truck she's pretty violent and her ar 15 is sighted in already she said I need to get rid of projects not gain huge ones oh well

You have a 72 Adventurer pickup? It's kinda hard to beat a pickup for utility. I have two....a small one (Yard Cart) for running parts and a diesel I use for towing.

Auto Transport Service
Back