• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gerdon auto sales corydon indiana mopar dealership

kyle340

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
If anyone thinks that there car was sold new at gerdon auto sales in Corydon Indiana let me know. I have all the new car paperwork from 1965-1981. They were a dodge dealership from 65 on and got the Chrysler, Plymouth franchise in 68. It doesn't have to be a b-body, I have the paperwork on a,b,c,e-body's, trucks and vans. If you think your car came from around that area let me know. There is a 70 cuda on Ebay right now in south Dakota that was sold here so the cars did get around. pm me, thanks. No 6-pack or hemi cars, he wouldn't order anything with multi-carb's.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, just as a heads up you aren’t not supposed to post email addresses in your thread, a mod will most likely remove it. Ask members to send you a private message instead and then you can exchange phone numbers or email addresses.

Bo

Going off memory, I think he only sold a couple 68's, he got the Plymouth franchise in 68, but leaned more towards selling Dodges . Plymouth's we're always a cheaper car so they had less mark up, I'll get home tonight and check for sure on how many he sold.

Would you mind sharing the last few numbers of the GTX?

Hi Kyle, would you check my last 6 vin# 1968 RT charger
Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back