• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting booted??

gtxracer

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
After I am logged in and viewing different threads, at times when I change categories, I get booted and have to log in again. Why is this happening? It is very irritating.
Bob :moparsmiley:

I have the same problem at times, however, I'm on my phone and not an actual computer.

I had that problem over on FABO, but not here. The issues cleared up over there and it isn't doing it anymore. Maybe they are tweaking the site. Hopefully it won't continue to be an issue for you.

I think after the site gets a upgrade or a tweak, you need to make sure the 'stay logged in' box is checked. It started happening to me awhile back too and noticed the boxed wasn't checked.

Too much time on the blue forum?????

Same thing happens to me on my home computer....but not on my work computer?? I don't check the "stay logged in box" since I don't want to be logged in 24/7

It's a deep state conspiracy. :lol:

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

I think after the site gets a upgrade or a tweak, you need to make sure the 'stay logged in' box is checked. It started happening to me awhile back too and noticed the boxed wasn't checked.
I've been having the same problem recently. Where is the "Stay Logged In" box? I can't find it.

EDIT:
Disregard, I found it.

Last edited:
Why isn't "STAY LOGGED IN" the default? I keep forgetting to check it and get logged out after a few minutes. Is there a reason for it NOT being the default?

Why isn't "STAY LOGGED IN" the default? I keep forgetting to check it and get logged out after a few minutes. Is there a reason for it NOT being the default?
I would say that the people who do not want to stay logged in by default would complain about it if it were that way. I dunno. Just got to remember to check that box...

Auto Transport Service
Back