• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting Closer To A Dollar

tnfastback

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
Gas $1.22 here and then saw $1.19

8E189EEB-7DF8-4DC5-B60E-47942450B3E5.jpeg

We're steady at 74 cents CDN PER LITER ! So $3 a US gallon or $2.15 US/US Gallon. STILL getting screwed....

Been holding steady here at $1.39

Just bought 60 gallons of diesel in arizona for $90. Would have cost $195.54 in california.

there paying me to fill up my truck :rofl:

Green Bay was .99 a few weeks back

Now it’s $1.50

Way way way to much

If you deduct the State and Federal tax you get the real cost.

We're steady at 74 cents CDN PER LITER ! So $3 a US gallon or $2.15 US/US Gallon. STILL getting screwed....
Wow! We finally have cheaper fuel than you. We were down to 62.9/litre last week for 87 octane, then subtract 10/litre if you buy at Superstore.
Yesterday it went up to.72/litre.

Most of our stations are in the $2.75 range.. I drove across town to fill up the other day for $2.09... There's a Chevron by my house thats charging $3.89 & they have customers.. People need to pay attention, or perhaps they have so much money the just don't care.....

South Central PA can’t seem to get under $2. Most have been at $2.09, saw one place this weekend was $1.99.

South Central PA can’t seem to get under $2. Most have been at $2.09, saw one place this weekend was $1.99.

What's going on up there in York? It's been just under $2.00 here in Hanover. $1.85 just around the corner, $1.94 down the street for over a week now. Westminster Md I believe was in the $1.20's.

These low gas prices are not good for the industry at all.

Most of our stations are in the $2.75 range.. I drove across town to fill up the other day for $2.09... There's a Chevron by my house thats charging $3.89 & they have customers.. People need to pay attention, or perhaps they have so much money the just don't care.....
There was a station like that in my girlfriends neighborhood. Charging 50 to 75 cents more per gallon than any other stations around. Lots of customers, nobody buying gas. One day there was a bunch of cops there. Maybe they were selling donuts all this time?

Auto Transport Service
Back